Current program rank (FT) 45
Tuition fees € 53,000
Length (months) 18
Program type ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA- European Track
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA is designed to:
* Acquire relevant knowledge and tools readily applicable to the challenges of your job
* Develop a 360 degree view of business and expertise in all corporate functions
* Share best practices with peers and gain first-hand insights into different industries and functions through a group work philosophy
* Gain an international perspective on doing business through exposure to a variety of cultures and growing business markets
* Enhance your leadership skills in preparation for taking on top level jobs
* Create and develop a valuable and lasting network of business partners and friends
* Increase your versatility and value to your employer, thus multiplying your career opportunities
- Size of the class: 50
- Other: * A first academic degree; * Managerial experience; * Experience in an international work environment.
- Current rank: 45 (Financial Times), 12 (The Economist)
- 3 year average rank: 41 (Financial Times)
- Male/Female students: 59% / 41%
- International students: 66%
- Number of nationalities represented: 25
- Female faculty: 32%
- International faculty: 44%
- Women on board: 55%
- International board: 65%
- Financial Times: International course experience rank: 16
by Financial Times ©
- Alumni salary today: $ 192,854
- Salary increase: 58%
- Career progress rank: 73
- Alumni aims achieved: 74%
- Faculty quality: 20.00
- Student quality: 43.00
- Development experience: 16.00
- Student rating of faculty: 4.60
- Student rating of alumni effectiveness: 3.80
- Student rating of culture and classmates: 4.50
- Full-time faculty with PhD: 100%
- Annual intake: 62
Follow the news
On week 8 of #VirtualPrivateTalks, #MBA participants will benefit from a special coaching session on “Job-Finding in Uncertain Times” from Don Leslie ¦ Management Consultancy Careers Strategist. He will be covering subjects as networking, updated information on who is hiring and how, and much more.
#essecgmbaexperience #careeropportunities #networking #networking #coaching #consultancy #strategy #hiringtrends #ESSECstaysconnected
Global MBA Lux Track students met with Lara Atoui, Director, Fragrance Brands, Europe Zone, L'Oréal Luxe who is an alumnus from the Batch of 2014. Lara spoke to the current batch about her experience in the field project, how to make the most of the mentor ship program which is a key feature in the Luxury Brand Management program and also shared tips on the job search process which awaits us all.
Her positive vibes boost the morale of the students and she shared vital tips on the job search process. Some of the key takeaways from her session focused on us being patient, positive, agile and true to our own story; key aspects for landing that dream job.
After all, like she said MANY roads lead to Rome !
Text and photo by: Jennifer Thomas
#essecgmbaexperience #fragrances #luxury #alumnirelations #alumniengagement #mentorshipmatters #ESSECstaysconnectedREAD MORE
L 5 6, 68161