Current program rank (FT)
ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA- European Track
What people are saying:
Business school information
- Founded in 1907 in Paris, ESSEC Business School has campuses in France, Singapore and Morocco. The school is known as one of the Trois Parisiennes (three Parisians), along with ESCP Business School and HEC Paris.
- ESSEC is among the leading higher education institutions in management. It features at the top of numerous national and international rankings. The school’s mission is to infuse leadership with meaning in order to prepare leaders ready to address contemporary economic, environmental and social challenges.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA is designed to:
- Acquire relevant knowledge and tools readily applicable to the challenges of your job
- Develop a 360 degree view of business and expertise in all corporate functions
- Share best practices with peers and gain first-hand insights into different industries and functions through a group work philosophy
- Gain an international perspective on doing business through exposure to a variety of cultures and growing business markets
- Enhance your leadership skills in preparation for taking on top level jobs
- Create and develop a valuable and lasting network of business partners and friends
- Increase your versatility and value to your employer, thus multiplying your career opportunities
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* A first academic degree;
* Managerial experience;
* Experience in an international work environment.
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
3 Avenue Bernard Hirsch, 95000