Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
Fordham University is a private research university in New York City. Founded by the Catholic Diocese of New York in 1841, it is the oldest Catholic university in the northeastern United States, the third-oldest university in New York, and the only Jesuit university in New York City.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Executive MBA is designed for experienced professionals who want to focus their studies on management competencies and leadership development. Program features include a one-week summer course on business and economics in Ireland and a collaborative consulting project for an international client company, with a final presentation on-site in the client’s home country. EMBA students attend class one three-day weekend a month.
* Professional résumé;
* One letter of recommendation;
* Personal essay;
* All undergraduate- and graduate-level transcripts;
* GMAT scores;