Georgia Tech Scheller's Executive MBA program can act as a catalyst for your career advancement and personal growth. Our 17-month, on-campus program features Friday evening and Saturday classes on select weekends, allowing you to balance work, life, and a life-changing MBA experience.
Tuition fees $ 82,500 (€ 68,577)
Length (months) 17
Program type Executive MBA
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
- Other: * Two professional letters of recommendation
- Current rank: 65 (The Economist)
- Male/Female students: 67% / 33%
- International students: 14%
- Faculty quality: 40.00
- Student quality: 52.00
- Development experience: 56.00
- Student rating of faculty: 4.60
- Student rating of alumni effectiveness: 3.90
- Student rating of culture and classmates: 4.40
- Full-time faculty with PhD: 100%
- Annual intake: 106