What people are saying:
Business school information
Le Moyne College is a private Jesuit college in Syracuse, New York. Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1946 and named after Jesuit missionary Simon Le Moyne, Le Moyne was the first Jesuit college to be founded as a co-educational institution.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA program strives to develop managers capable of making sound decisions in an increasingly complex world, and who combine the art and science of leadership in a global perspective. Today’s manager must be able to analyze everything from balance sheets to socio-cultural diversity. But analysis is hardly enough. He or she must also be able to think through a plan of action, then implement it. Le Moyne’s Jesuit tradition stresses ethical value analysis as well as oral and written communication skills. The MBA program is self-sufficient in the sense that all of the academic coursework needed is contained in the program. Applicants with little or no prior background in business, without a business or accounting undergraduate degree, or whose skills need updating, will find course work available to meet their needs. Small classes, meeting once a week in the evening and occasional Saturday offerings, encourage close working relationships among faculty, students and staff. All faculty are doctorally qualified and publish research or consult in their respective fields. As a result, students will participate in state-of-the-art discussions, addressing the management issues of the next decade. Each student must complete a minimum of 30 of the 51 credits in the Le Moyne MBA Program, as approved by the MBA director.
* Personal Statement;
* GRE or GMAT Test Scores;
* Departmental Meeting;
* Completed Admission Application;
* Official College Transcripts;
* Resume or CV;