The NYU Stern Executive MBA program is designed to meet the needs of busy professionals. The program begins in August or January and takes 22 months of coursework to complete. As one of the world’s leading research institutions, academic excellence is always a top priority at NYU Stern. The Executive MBA faculty are hand-selected from the very best of NYU Stern’s world-renowned faculty, chosen in part for their expertise in teaching experienced professionals. Executive MBA students customize their degree through an intensive general management curriculum and broad range of elective choices and specializations. The students build a strong foundation in every key business discipline as well as deeper expertise in areas critical to their success.
Current program rank (FT) 42
Tuition fees $ 208,080 (€ 171,018)
Length (months) 22
Program type NYU Stern Executive MBA
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
- Other: * During the admissions interview, as well as through the formal application, the Admissions Committee will assess the English language proficiency level of applicants for whom English is a second language.
- Current rank: 42 (Financial Times), 26 (The Economist)
- Male/Female students: 59% / 41%
- International students: 34%
- Female faculty: 27%
- International faculty: 45%
- Women on board: 21%
- International board: 37%
- Financial Times: International course experience rank: 58
by Financial Times ©
- Alumni salary today: $ 234,656
- Salary increase: 52%
- Career progress rank: 44
- Alumni aims achieved: 72%
- Faculty quality: 42.00
- Student quality: 35.00
- Development experience: 31.00
- Student rating of faculty: 4.50
- Student rating of alumni effectiveness: 4.00
- Student rating of culture and classmates: 4.50
- Full-time faculty with PhD: 87%
- Annual intake: 129