What people are saying:
Business school information
Nicholls State University is a public university in Thibodaux, Louisiana. Founded in 1948, Nicholls is part of the University of Louisiana System of universities. Originally named Francis T. Nicholls Junior College, the university is named for Francis T. Nicholls, a former governor of Louisiana and member of the Louisiana Supreme Court.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA degree curriculum for the Executive Program consists of 30 credit hours. The curriculum consists of ten required courses. All foundation knowledge/requirements are wrapped into the required MBA courses. Courses are taught continuously throughout the year, but students are enrolled in only one course at a time. Each course meets roughly every other Saturday from 8:00am - 5:00pm for the 5 or 7 week duration.
* EMBA application;
* Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended, must be sent directly from those institutions;
* Official GMAT or GRE score reports, must be sent from the Educational Testing Service directly to Nicholls State;
* Two letters of recommendation from professional associates who have known the candidate for at least one year, must be sent by the recommenders;
* Current resume;