Master of Business Administration
What people are saying:
Business school information
Northern Michigan University is a public university in Marquette, Michigan. The university was established in 1899. With enrollment of about 8,000 undergraduate and graduate students, Northern Michigan University is the Upper Peninsula's largest university.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The College of Business offers a program of graduate studies leading to the Master of Business Administration degree. The primary objective of this program is to educate future, middle and senior managers to deal with basic problems of choice, complexity and change in the challenging environment of business. The program is designed to develop skills which the manager can use to deal with these problems in a profit-oriented, free enterprise economy. Therefore, the program’s focus is directed toward decision making. The overall objective is achieved with ample emphasis on the traditional subject matter of business administration, i.e., accounting, finance, management and marketing. The MBA consists of 36 credit hours.
* Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university;
* GMAT or GRE equivalent score;
* Statement of purpose;
* Current resume and official undergraduate transcripts;