What people are saying:
Business school information
Pacific Lutheran University, founded by Norwegian Lutheran pioneers in 1890, is a private university offering liberal arts and professional school programs located in Parkland a suburb of Tacoma, Washington, United States.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Pacific Lutheran University MBA Program is founded on the cornerstones of leadership, creative innovation, global awareness and ethical responsibility. This transformative degree focuses on strategy and innovation and works to develop the next generation of global business leaders. Open to students from all academic backgrounds, the MBA provides an opportunity for a diverse student body to exchange ideas, network and explore best practices in industries outside their own. The program may be completed in 9-22 months. Students take 9 core classes each worth four credits (36 credits). Those who wish to earn an emphasis will complete two additional four credit classes (44 credits.) The curriculum requires a “Global Business Perspectives” course which includes a 10-day international experience. Travel and accommodations are covered by the program. Classes are held in the afternoon and evening on campus. Perfect for working professionals. Applicants welcome to enter in summer, fall or spring.
* Standard application or Fast Track application;
* Bachelor’s degree
(with any major) from a regionally accredited institution;
* GMAT or GRE (standard application) – may be waived, contact the Program Director (e.g. post-baccalaureate certificate, CFA, CPA or other professional credential);
* Statement of Professional Goals
* Official transcript
* Two letters of recommendation