What people are saying:
Business school information
Prairie View A&M University is a public historically black university located in Prairie View, Texas, United States. The university is a member of the Texas A&M University System and Thurgood Marshall College Fund. In 2016, PVAMU celebrated its 140th year in existence. The university was established by Article 7 of the Texas Constitution of 1876, created near the end of the Reconstruction Era after the American Civil War.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Executive MBA Program is designed for experienced professionals and managers who must master key business principles to either grow their business, or move up in a company. Faculty and corporate mentors provide useful tools and a framework for crafting sound business strategies and understanding vital business tools and philosophies. It is also a great chance to network with people from other industries. The Executive MBA program is a fast-paced, highly structured program with Saturday hybrid courses. Twelve foundational courses are designed to empower students with professional competencies to be applied immediately in their own business environment. Executive MBA students complete 36 credit hours (12 courses) and earn a Master of Business Administration from Prairie View A&M University.
* A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required for admission;
* Completed application for admission;
* Official transcript(s) for all college work (undergraduate and graduate from each institution previously attended);
* Three letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors and/or colleagues attesting to the applicant’s work experience;