What people are saying:
Business school information
Indiana University – Purdue University Fort Wayne was a public university in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Founded in 1964, IPFW was a cooperatively-managed regional campus of two state university systems: Indiana University and Purdue University.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Purdue Fort Wayne Professional MBA Difference is:
- Earn an internationally recognized degree in less than a year;
- Convenient schedule with classes every Saturday morning;
- Use of online technology reduces in-class time;
- Most students qualify for waiver of GMAT requirements;
- Take only 12 courses, regardless of your undergraduate major;
- Small class sizes;
- High-quality instruction from full-time faculty and experienced professionals;
* Two Recommendation Letters;