What people are saying:
Business school information
- Queen's University Belfast was founded in 1845 as Queen's College Belfast and became an independent university in 1908. It is one of the leading universities in the UK and Ireland with a distinguished heritage and history. They are ranked 85th in the world by Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2022 and are a member of the Russell Group of UK research-intensive universities.
- Queen’s Management school is one of the top business schools in UK and Ireland, providing a range of world-class degree programs in Accounting, Economics, Finance and Management. It combines modern facilities, excellence in research and quality education to give you a first-rate student experience.
Study in United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading financial centers. Other sectors that contribute to the UK’s economy include manufacturing, services, construction, and tourism.
- There are 162 higher education institutions in the country, which are all held to strict standards by the government and feature strongly in world rankings. Each year, about 450,000 international students study in the UK.
- International students who have successfully completed an undergraduate or Master’s degree will be able to benefit from two years’ work experience in the UK upon graduation.
This intensive career development programme develops your strategic management and leadership expertise. The MBA focuses on entrepreneurship, business analytics and business ethics.
Our MBA has been designed in consultation with industry leaders, alumni and students, responds directly to employer requirements and has a distinctly international focus.
* 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline
* Personal statement
Cost of study and scholarships
Chancellor Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton
Queen's Management School is located in Riddel Hall,
The centerpiece and the enduring symbol of Queen’s University is the original building, completed in 1849.
Inside the Graduate School
Inside the Students' Union building on Elmwood Avenue
The Lanyon Building stands in the leafy surrounds of Queen’s Quarter in Belfast
Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, BT9 5EE
Belfast, United Kingdom