- Queen's University Belfast was founded in 1845 as Queen's College Belfast and became an independent university in 1908. It is one of the leading universities in the UK and Ireland with a distinguished heritage and history. They are ranked 85th in the world by Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2022 and are a member of the Russell Group of UK research-intensive universities.
- Queen’s Management school is one of the top business schools in UK and Ireland, providing a range of world-class degree programs in Accounting, Economics, Finance and Management. It combines modern facilities, excellence in research and quality education to give you a first-rate student experience.
Business school information
Study in United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading financial centers. Other sectors that contribute to the UK’s economy include manufacturing, services, construction, and tourism.
- There are 162 higher education institutions in the country, which are all held to strict standards by the government and feature strongly in world rankings. Each year, about 450,000 international students study in the UK.
- International students who have successfully completed an undergraduate or Master’s degree will be able to benefit from two years’ work experience in the UK upon graduation.
The Queen’s MBA brings together the academic excellence of one of the UK’s leading research Universities, with the innovative spirit of Belfast. The program is aimed at professionals looking to take the next step in transforming their careers.
The program challenges you, through an intensive set of experiences, to transform as an individual and develop as a leader. Sharpening the adaptive skills and lateral, entrepreneurial thinking needed to transform organisations, whilst developing the personal and professional characteristics and skills of a cosmopolitan, ethically aware leader.
* 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline
* Personal statement
Cost of study and scholarships
Current scholarship programs:
Number of nationalities represented:
Chancellor Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton
Queen's Management School is located in Riddel Hall,
The centerpiece and the enduring symbol of Queen’s University is the original building, completed in 1849.
Inside the Graduate School
Inside the Students' Union building on Elmwood Avenue
The Lanyon Building stands in the leafy surrounds of Queen’s Quarter in Belfast
Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, BT9 5EE
Belfast, United Kingdom
What people are saying:
Write a comment