What people are saying:
Business school information
Rider University is a private, coeducational and nonsectarian university located chiefly in the Lawrenceville section of Lawrence Township in Mercer County, New Jersey, United States. The school was founded as The Trenton Business College on October 1, 1865.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Rider’s accelerated Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program will push you to think and perform at a higher level and give you the confidence to lead with integrity. You’ll work alongside a cohort of accomplished, management professionals from various industries who share the common ambition of wanting to have a greater influence and make an impact in their organizations. Take part in engaging classroom experiences designed for experienced mid-level managers and entrepreneurs who want to maximize their career potential.
* A statement of aims and objectives
* Official transcripts
* 2 letters of recommendation