Early Career MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
San José State University is a public comprehensive university located in San Jose, California, in Silicon Valley. SJSU is the oldest public university on the West Coast, as well as the founding campus of the California State University system. What is now San José State University was originally established in 1857 as the Minns Evening Normal School in San Francisco, founded by George W. Minns.
The Lucas Graduate School of Business provides a high-value, innovative, hands-on educational experience taught by highly regarded professors—many come from Stanford, Harvard, MIT and other top universities—and seasoned Silicon Valley executives who will provide you with a level of real-world practicality you won’t find at other universities.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, we are uniquely situated to understand what it takes to succeed here and beyond. The Lucas Graduate School attracts a wide range of students. Some come to expand their workplace expertise. Others to study new areas for career development. Everyone brings real-world perspectives and experiences to the classroom.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA program provides a strong foundation of business concepts, models, skills, and methods with which to face immediate and future managerial challenges. The basic program aims at creating general management (rather than a functional specialist) perspective. Pragmatic in approach, the focus is on problem analysis and synthesis, decision making, action taking throughout the functional areas of business, and understanding the international context of business. The Lucas Graduate School of Business prepares students through a broad curriculum of functional core courses, cross-functional and integrative courses, and elective courses.
* Four-year bachelors degree;
* GMAT or GRE scores;
* Personal Statement;
* Letters of Recommendation