What people are saying:
Business school information
Savannah State University is a four-year, state-supported, historically black university located in Savannah, Georgia, United States. It is the oldest public historically black university in the state. Savannah State University was founded as a result of the Second Morrill Land Grant Act of August 30, 1890.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Master of Business Administration program provides a practical, rigorous, and academic business foundation. Students are required to successfully complete a minimum of 30 semester credit hours. Class schedules are constructed with high level of flexibility to fit most active life styles. Classes are offered Monday through Thursday evenings, meeting once per week.
* Past academic performance;
* Current Official GMAT or GRE Score;
* Pre-MBA Program Completion
(alternative to the GMAT/GRE);
* Professional work experience;