One-Year Bridge MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Seattle University is a Jesuit Catholic university in the northwestern United States, located in the First Hill neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. In 1891, Adrian Sweere, S.J., took over a small parish near downtown Seattle at Broadway and Madison. At first, the school was named after the surrounding Immaculate Conception parish and did not offer higher education.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Albers’ Bridge MBA is a one year, full-time, accelerated, cohort program designed specifically for young professionals who are in the early stages of their careers and who come from a variety of undergraduate backgrounds. Although many MBA programs admit early career students, only a handful of programs are actually designed to support early career professionals or students looking to change the trajectory of their careers. The Bridge MBA provides you with the strong academic foundation of an MBA but also hands-on experiences and carefully crafted career guidance to help you propel your career forward.
* Application Form;
* Online Application;
* Essay outlining why you wish to join the Bridge MBA program;
* Official Transcripts from undergraduate and any post-baccalaureate work;
* Official GMAT or GRE test scores;