What people are saying:
Business school information
Southern Methodist University is a private research university in metropolitan Dallas, with its main campus spanning portions of the town of Highland Park and the cities of University Park and Dallas in Texas, United States. SMU also operates satellite campuses in Plano, Texas and Taos, New Mexico. Founded in 1911 by the Methodist Episcopal Church, South, SMU is owned by the South Central Jurisdiction of what is now the United Methodist Church; there are more Catholics enrolled than Methodists, and the university is non sectarian in its teachings.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Earn a world-class MBA with the sterling reputation, expert faculty, and robust alumni network that SMU Cox has to offer without putting your career on hold. Led by the same industry-savvy faculty who instruct our residential program, the Cox Online MBA offers you the convenience of a part-time, online degree while still providing engaging, interactive and rigorous course content you need to advance your career.
Designed with demanding schedules of working professionals in mind, our part-time program offers live classes that typically meet on weekday evenings. Further your understanding of course material through two 4-day immersion trips to domestic and international business hubs, where you’ll work with classmates to solve real-world business challenges presented by industry professionals. To ensure post-grad success, all students are matched with a Career Coach to help them grow their career before and after graduation.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Professional Resume;
* Official GMAT, GRE, or EA Test Scores from within the last five years;
* Undergraduate Transcripts;
* Two Professional References;
* TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Scores
(International Applicants only). If you have worked in the US for at least 2 years or hold an undergraduate degree from a university where the primary instruction language was English, please ask us about a TOEFL/IELTS/PTE waiver;
* Optional Statement;
* Admissions interview
(by invitation only);
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors: