Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Tennessee is a public sun- and land-grant university in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Founded in 1794, two years before Tennessee became the 16th state, it is the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee system, with ten undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate colleges.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Executive MBA at UT’s Haslam College of Business offers three fields of specialization:
* Executive MBA - Global Supply Chain
Take an interdisciplinary approach to real-world challenges and develop new leadership skills.
* Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
Make an immediate impact in the healthcare field using strategies from financial planning to process improvement.
* Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
Develop intellectual agility for continuous growth through leadership development and applied learning.
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors: