What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Colorado Denver is a public research university in the U.S. state of Colorado. It is part of the University of Colorado system. The University of Colorado Denver began as the Extension Center of University of Colorado's Department of Correspondence and Extension, which was established in 1912.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Executive MBA at is designed to meet the needs of experienced professionals. Business challenges are increasingly complex, and our coursework focuses on the analytical skills and high-level strategy that will advance your ability to make data-driven decisions. Learn from leading faculty and industry leaders, and apply new insights to your current organization.
The Executive MBA consists of 15 courses for a total of 45 semester credit hours. It is designed with working professionals in mind; you will complete your degree in 16 months while you work. Courses balance a strong quantitative core (finance, accounting, economics, and data analysis) and significant emphasis on leadership and strategy, specifically on the skills and perspective required to transition to executive leadership.
* Undergraduate degree and official university transcripts
* 2 letters of professional recommendation
* Self-recommendation letter
* Current résumé/ CV
* TOEFL or IELTS test score
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors: