The Executive MBA program offers mid- to senior-level managers leadership development, international experience, and an invaluable network of contacts. The Executive MBA gives you a rigorous but rewarding graduate experience that will elevate you as a leader—and connect you with other leaders here and around the world. As one of the world’s most highly ranked Executive MBA programs, we understand that you need the best knowledge, the best experts, and the best courses. The Executive MBA curriculum emphasizes strategic thinking and business results for the next step in your career. You will complete 48 credit hours comprised of 16 courses.
Tuition fees $ 77,000 (€ 63,788)
Length (months) 18
Program type Executive MBA
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
- GPA: 3.00
- Other: What you need to apply: * Your resume detailing scope of responsibility and management experience * Two letters of recommendation (delivered online) * Official transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s) * GMAT or GRE scores, unless waived * TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree) unless waived * $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
- Current rank: 40 (The Economist)
- Male/Female students: 71% / 29%
by Financial Times ©
- Post-MBA salary: $ 156,526
- Alumni aims achieved: 74%
- Selected recruiters: AGCO Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim, Kawneer Company, Keller Williams Realty, UPS
- Pre-MBA industry:
- Faculty quality: 25.00
- Student quality: 8.00
- Development experience: 20.00
- Student rating of faculty: 4.70
- Student rating of alumni effectiveness: 4.00
- Student rating of culture and classmates: 4.60
- Full-time faculty with PhD: 100%
- Annual intake: 41