What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Houston is a state research university and the flagship institution of the University of Houston System. Founded in 1927, UH is the third-largest university in Texas with nearly 44,000 students.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Executive MBA program at the University of Houston’s Bauer College of Business helps students take their careers to new heights. The program equips students for leadership roles in any organization, while also helping them to build an invaluable network of business professionals from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds.
Bauer’s Executive MBA program is designed for experienced professionals looking to grow their skills and take the next big leap in their careers. The flexible class schedule is built to fit your life, which means you can opt to take evening or weekend courses, and the hands-on curriculum will help you grow professionally from the day you begin your studies.
* Academic History;
* GMAT/ GRE score;
* Resume/Goal Statement;
* Letter of Recommendation;
* Texas Residency Questionnaire;