Our Professional MBA is designed to meet today’s challenges of highly demanding industries or business functions. It provides you with all the tools necessary to leverage your potential to become a world-class leader with profound expertise and practical skills in management, strategy, organization and finance. This enables our MBA participants to seize new opportunities, quickly adapt to new business environments and overcome global challenges. The modular structure of our MBA programs allows managers and high potentials to take a world-class MBA while pursuing their careers. The Business Core modules cover vital economic and business administration expertise alongside up-to-date management and leadership tools and techniques. The specialization modules provide our students with profound knowledge, expertise and competencies in a chosen function or industry.
Lessons take place in Vienna, depending on the chosen specialization, some modules are also held in the USA. In the following specializations, students have the opportunity to gain experience in the course of international study trips (about 1 week):
* Energy Management : Houston & San Francisco, USA;
* Finance : Boston, USA;
* Entrepreneurship & Innovation : New York City & Boston, USA;
* Marketing & Sales : San Francisco & Silicon Valley, USA;
* Project Management : San Francisco & Silicon Valley, USA;
* The tuition fees vary between € 33,000 and € 45,000 depending on chosen specialization.
- Frequency (attendance): every 6-8 weeks, blocked modules of 4-8 days
- Size of the class: 40
- Start date: 19.10.2021