Abilene Christian University is a private, non-profit university in Abilene, Texas, United States, affiliated with Churches of Christ. It was founded in 1906 as Childers Classical Institute.
Business school information
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
ACU’s online MBA program combines courses in leadership, organizational innovation, data-informed decision-making, faith and ethics to equip you to think critically, globally and missionally. The program is flexible, convenient and accessible. It has three prerequisite courses to ensure your success in the program - accounting, economics and statistics. Designed with the working professional in mind, ACU’s online MBA degree program is flexible, convenient and accessible – and you will be part of a dynamic online learning community of your peers and instructors. The payoff of an MBA begins well before graduation. As you take your classes, you can implement what you’ve learned immediately into work. The curriculum consists of 36 credit hours in total.
* Application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee;
* An official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college, university, or equivalent;
* A 3.0 or better cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA. Probationary admission may be given to students with a 2.5-2.99 cumulative undergraduate GPA, who would then be fully admitted to the program after the successful completion of three courses with a 3.0 GPA;
* Course prerequisites for admission to the program include basic statistics, basic financial accounting, and economics;
* Acknowledgement regarding the Christian identity of the university/program. Minimum of two years quality full-time work experience;
* Letter of Intent: In a 1-2 page, single-spaced letter addressed to the MBA Program Director, please describe your motivation and fit for ACU’s MBA program;
* Résumé or CV;
What people are saying:
Write a comment