What people are saying:
Business school information
Auburn University at Montgomery is a coeducational public university located in Montgomery, Alabama, United States. It is governed by the Auburn University Board of Trustees. It was established by an act of the Alabama Legislature in 1967.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
An online MBA from Auburn Montgomery will enrich you and make you more marketable. The MBA prepares students for administrative positions in business, government and non-profit organizations.
The program of study is divided into three parts:
1. Prerequisites - consisting of five undergraduate courses, that provide student's with a review of broad business concepts. Some or all courses may be waived, depending on the student's educational background.
2. A core program, consisting of eight courses, that extend the student's knowledge in all areas of business.
3. Elective courses, allowing the student to select courses in their particular area of interest.
Students have to complete between 30 and 45 credit hours.
* GMAT test score