Ball State University, commonly referred to as Ball State or BSU, is a public coeducational research university in Muncie, Indiana, United States, with two satellite facilities in Fishers and Indianapolis. On July 25, 1917, the Ball brothers, industrialists and founders of the Ball Corporation, acquired the foreclosed Indiana Normal Institute for $35,100 and gave the school and surrounding land to the State of Indiana. The Miller College of Business is the business college of Ball State University.
General MBA- Online
Business school information
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Ball State’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program has a reputation for quality teaching that delivers the practical and rigorous experiences necessary to excel in today’s global and digital economy. All of this, plus convenience and personal attention, is wrapped into a degree that focuses on building your strategy, ethics, leadership knowledge and skills. The emphasis on decision making is one of the great differentiators of a Ball State MBA.
* Bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by a regional accrediting association;
* GMAT/ GRE scores;
* 3 letter of recommendation;
* Official transcripts;
What people are saying:
Write a comment