What people are saying:
Business school information
Baylor University is a private Christian university in Waco, Texas. Chartered in 1845 by the last Congress of the Republic of Texas, it is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas and one of the first educational institutions west of the Mississippi River in the United States.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Baylor online MBA program is designed for working professionals who desire high education standards with a flexible schedule. Seamlessly integrate courses into your daily routine and earn an MBA from a nationally acclaimed institution no matter your location.
The Baylor Online MBA program provides the tools of principled leadership that will enable you to command admiration and deliver results. Through engaging conversations with your professors and classmates, you will learn to communicate professionally, work in teams and approach complex business situations with faith-based integrity. The Online MBA program supports your aspirations to leverage a graduate education and professional experience to increase your success—without having to take a leave from your current career.
* Online application;
* Undergraduate transcripts;
* Official transcripts;
* Work experience;
* Three letter of recommendation;
* GMAT/ GRE scores;