What people are saying:
Business school information
Building on a rich history of academic excellence as one of 14 public universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, Bloomsburg University prepares and inspires students to become dynamic and confident leaders. As the largest comprehensive university in Northeastern and Northcentral Pennsylvania, BU offers 56 undergraduate majors with more than 60 minors and 19 graduate programs, along with the experiences and technology to give students the best possible preparation for careers in their field.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Bloomsburg University’s Master of Business Administration program allows students to complete their MBA in as little as one year, or work at your own pace and complete your degree in two or more years. The MBA on the Bloomsburg campus offers a unique blend of face-to-face, online, and hybrid courses to offer students exceptional flexibility. BU’s MBA program allows students to complete their MBA in three semesters, taking take four courses in the fall, four courses in the spring and four courses in the summer to complete their degree.
* Official transcript of undergraduate grades;
* GMAT or GRE Scores;
* Three recommendation letters;
* Statement of career goals;