Career Track MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Boise State University is a public research university in Boise, Idaho. Founded in 1932 by the ithas been awarding baccalaureate and master's degrees since 1965. Boise State offers more than 100 graduate programs, including the MBA and MAcc programs in the College of Business and Economics; Masters and PhD programs in the Colleges of Engineering, Arts & Sciences, and Education; and the MPA program in the School of Public Service. Boise State has invested in the future over the past decade, including spending over $300 million since 2003 on academic, residential, and athletics facilities across campus.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Boise State’s Career Track MBA program can open doors and create opportunities you may have never considered. The MBA students complete internships and projects for real companies while in our program. You’ll graduate with experience on your resume and business knowledge that employers value.
This new Boise State MBA program is ideal for:
- Early career professionals;
- Recent college graduates;
- Non-business majors (such as liberal arts, social sciences, engineering, arts and sciences);
- Students with no work experience or little work experience;
- Highly motivated students looking to fast track their careers;
* Bachelor's degree