What people are saying:
Business school information
The College of William & Mary is a public research university in Williamsburg, Virginia. Founded in 1693, the College is home to several graduate programs and four professional schools. The Raymond A. Mason School of Business is the business school at the College of William & Mary. Its students are immersed in real business situations throughout the undergraduate and graduate business education programs.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
William & Mary's Executive MBA is designed for focused, driven leaders who are positioned to move into senior executive and C-suite roles. The Executive MBA Program is built on extensive research with working professionals pursuing advancement in highly competitive environments. The Executive MBA Program provides the rigor that is expected from a William & Mary education and offers the concierge-level service that executive students need to thrive. With two global immersions, you'll graduate with the depth of strategic knowledge that companies all over the world told us they require in today's marketplace.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* 2 essays
* Two professional recommendations
* Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate work