Full-time Day MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
DePaul University is a private, Roman Catholic university in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 1898, DePaul University has two campuses which are located in Lincoln Park and the Loop. The Charles H. Kellstadt Graduate School of Business is part of the DePaul University Driehaus College of Business, a business school located in the Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States. The Driehaus College of Business, established in 1912, offers MBA programs in 13 areas of concentration, including a custom MBA.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Take the fast track to earning your degree in this program designed for early career professionals and career changers who want to take day classes and complete their MBA in 18 months. In addition to the 11 required core courses, students in the full-time Cohort MBA program are required to take seven electives (28 credit hours). Kellstadt offers a wide variety of concentrations for your MBA, including the option to customize your degree to your specific interests and career goals. Or, you can choose to pursue multiple concentrations. This philosophy of flexibility continues after you earn your MBA. Kellstadt alumni have the option to return as non-degree-seeking students to build their academic credentials with additional concentrations, simply by taking the additional courses required. You can choose from 14 concentrations: Accountancy, Applied Economics, Business Strategy & Decision Making, Custom MBA, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality Leadership, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Marketing Strategy & Planning, Real Estate Finance & Investment, and Strategy, Execution & Valuation.
* You'll need to submit the following to apply for the DePaul Full-time Day MBA:
* Application & fee;
* Letter of recommendation;
* GMAT/GRE Scores;
* Official Transcripts;