What people are saying:
Business school information
Grand Valley State University is a public liberal arts university in Allendale, Michigan. The university was established in 1960. The Seidman College of Business is an American business school operated by Grand Valley State University. The college is named after Francis E. Seidman, one of the principal founders of the BDO Seidmanaccounting firm and the father of businessman L. William Seidman, who helped found GVSU.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Seidman Professional MBA program provides an intentional learning opportunity in the context of everyday business situations. Our finely balanced curriculum adheres to the Seidman educational approach of Learn-Practice-Grow, ensuring that you are fully prepared to apply all that you learn as you enter the next stage of your career. The Seidman Professional MBA curriculum takes business fundamentals to the next level of leadership application utilizing a hierarchy of learning where each class builds on the previous.
* Completed graduate application for admission ;
* Personal essay/statement
(included within application);
* Current resume;
* Two graduate recommendations
(link within application);
* Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended;
* Official GMAT/GRE scores
(contact us to inquire about waiver options);