What people are saying:
Business school information
Grenoble École de Management is a French graduate business school specialised in business and management. It was founded in 1984 in Grenoble, France by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Grenoble. GEM is known for its teaching in business strategy, finance, and technology management.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
- The first year of the MBA is a full-time year in Grenoble. The course modules are taught over one academic year from September to the end of June. The class sessions take place on a regular basis from Monday to Friday. Upon successful completion of these modules, participants will begin their Final Management Project. Students normally work part- or full-time during this phase and can be based anywhere in the world.
- The program is a balanced and challenging one, equipping participants with numerical and analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills, plus insights into current managerial issues in geopolitics, macroeconomics and governance. Through regular group work on cases and individual assignments on management dilemmas, students will develop their expertise in budgetary and financial management as well as in people management. Strategic analysis and negotiation skills are developed through face-to-face team negotiations to resolve authentic and complex cases.
* Bachelors degree;
* 2 references;
* 3 essays;
* TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE;
Cost of study and scholarships