Current program rank (FT)
Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
- HKUST Business School was established in 1991 and is one of the most respected business schools in Asia. It has achieved global recognition in a very short period of time, along with a variety of prestigious academic rankings. It offers a full range of programs, world-class faculty, and a diverse student body.
- HKUST has left its mark in life science, engineering, business education, humanities, social science, and much more. The university has become a powerhouse in tertiary education, constantly striving toward innovation and pushing the limits to make a difference in the world.
Study in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is a dynamic cosmopolitan city located to the southeast of mainland China. Despite its small territory, it is in the top 10 of the world’s largest trading economies. Hong Kong is also a major service economy, with particularly strong links to mainland China and the rest of the Asia-Pacific region.
- As China’s gateway to the world, Hong Kong is a global hub that bridges business, finance, and innovation.
- English is widely spoken, making this city easily accessible to international students.
The Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA program is a unique partnership between the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Our renowned program brings together senior executives from across the world to instill a new way of thinking and embrace unique challenges. The program equips students with the skills needed to make strategic business decisions to transform both their professional business environment and their personal life.
At the Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA (KHEMBA) program you will embark on an intellectually stimulating journey, discover remarkable opportunities and build enduring connections with fellow students and faculty. You will be part of a truly global network and have access to a world class faculty spanning 6 continents that gives you Western perspective with Asian insight.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an approved institution, or possess recognized professional qualifications equivalent to a degree;
* Have company sponsorship and support;
* Results of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants who were educated at institutions where the primary language of instruction was not English and whose native language is not English.
3 year average rank:
Geographic representation/ Geographical origin:
by Financial Times ©
It has over 1 million books, 728,426 printed volumes 754,146 in electronic format, as well as tens of thousands of e-journals, and streaming audio and video collections.
Lee Shau Kee Business Building
The purpose-built building offers technologically advanced facilities and a cohesive environment to enable the School to develop further and generate the business pioneers of the future.
Owned by the HKUST and managed by Nina Hospitality, Conference Lodge is a perfect hub that facilitates an open exchange of knowledge that the University prides itself on.
"Circle of time" - The Red Bird Sundial Sculpture at HKUST