What people are saying:
Business school information
IÉSEG School of Management (Institut d'Economie Scientifique et de Gestion) is a post-bac business school in France, established in 1964 in Lille.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
- The International MBA is aimed at experienced professionals looking forward to future roles as global business leaders. The program equips participants with an in-depth understanding of challenges and opportunities in global business. They acquire knowledge in various management disciplines and sharpen their skills to apply it in concrete situations across a wide variety of sectoral and national contexts.
- The program is offered on a full-time basis and consists of 13 months including 9 modules and 1 capstone project. The curriculum provides a strong foundation of theoretical knowledge, business and leadership competencies.
- Throughout the program, the faculty adopts a thorough and practical approach using cases and real-life examples to apply concepts to solve business issues. Participants are required to work on cases and/or group projects for each course to develop essential skills to face challenging situations and imagine new solutions. Faculty members foster interactions in the classroom – participants learn from each other’s experiences and are trained to develop and defend their opinions.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
Cost of study and scholarships
Geographic representation/ Geographical origin:
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors:
Address: Paris, France