Iona Online MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Iona College is a private, comprehensive, four-year Catholic college in New Rochelle, New York. It was founded in 1940 by the Congregation of Christian Brothers.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Students enrolled in our online MBA will take 6 credits (2 courses) concurrently during each 10-week trimester. Online classes are taught by the same award-winning faculty that teach Iona's on-campus courses and students receive the same personalized attention and support as their in-classroom peers. Furthermore, online students have the same access to the Iona community as on-campus and commuter students, including an alumni network that is over 45,000 members strong and growing. Students take a total of 24 core credits and 15 elective credits. When choosing electives, students may take any five courses of their interest from a selection of our most popular MBA electives.
* Completed online application;
* Official transcripts from all colleges attended;
* One professional letter of recommendation;
* Updated resume;