What people are saying:
Business school information
Kent State University is a large, primarily residential, public research university in Kent, Ohio, United States. The university also includes seven regional campuses in Northeast Ohio and additional facilities in the region and internationally. Regional campuses are located in Ashtabula, Burton, East Liverpool, Jackson Township, New Philadelphia, Salem, and Warren, Ohio, with additional facilities in Cleveland, Independence, and Twinsburg, Ohio, New York City, and Florence, Italy.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
MBA students have the opportunity to spend a semester or year at ESC Rennes in France and earn a second master's certificate or degree. Rennes, a city of 350,000 and the capital of Brittany in Northern France, is the home of 50,000 university students. Kent students will pursue their MBA core courses at the Kent Campus during the first academic year. During the following fall, the student will take international and elective coursework at Rennes. Students pay the same rate of tuition as they do at the Kent Campus. The full-time MBA program starts only in fall semester.
* Online application;
* GMAT or GRE scores;
* Three letters of recommendation;
* Essay of goals and objectives;