Millsaps Traditional MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Millsaps College is a private liberal arts college in Jackson, Mississippi. Founded in 1890 and affiliated with the United Methodist Church, Millsaps is home to 985 students.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA curriculum consists of three levels of coursework: foundation, core, and electives. The total amount of coursework required of the MBA student varies from 30 to 48 hours of academic credit depending on the amount of foundation coursework that can be waived with prior academic credit.
The MBA program can be completed in 12 months by a full-time student who has all of the foundation courses waived. For the full-time student with no previous academic credit in business, the program can be completed in 20 months.
The Millsaps MBA program has a long-established international study component. The European Study program is a three-week or six-week summer course of study conducted in such business and cultural centers as London, Paris, Munich, and Florence. During the semester break, after Christmas and before the spring semester begins, the MBA student has a wonderful opportunity to study in Mexico at the Millsaps College mini-campus in the Yucatán.
* 2 years of work experience are preferred, but not required
* Personal Data Application Form;
* Official GMAT score;
* Official Transcripts;
* Two Letters of Recommendation;