Part-time Modular MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Minnesota State University, Mankato, also known as Minnesota State, is a public university in Mankato, Minnesota. Established as the Second State Normal School in 1858, it was designated in Mankato in 1866, and officially opened as Mankato Normal School in 1868.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA programs in Mankato and the Twin Cities are designed to provide the leaders of tomorrow with the tools they need to succeed in a global business economy. The foundation of our program is critical strategic thinking—students learn managerial skills, real-world applications, ethics and leadership in a technologically advanced, active environment. The MBA program uses actual business situations in the classroom so students can apply and integrate their knowledge. An executive seminar offers the chance to learn from business leaders and top executives. The curriculum consists of total of 34 credit hours. The program can be completed for maximum of 6 years.
* Two professional letters of recommendation;
* Current resume;
* Official transcript
* Completed immunization form;