What people are saying:
Business school information
In 1910, Dr. James E. Shepard, a Durham pharmacist and religious educator, opened the National Religious Training School and Chautauqua for the Colored Race and declared its purpose to be “the development in young men and women of the character and sound academic training requisite for real service to the nation.”
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Master of Business Administration program is designed to prepare students for leadership positions in business, industry, and government by developing their understanding of complex strategies, tactics and their execution. While opportunities exist for specialization, program emphasis has been placed on breadth. Classes are structured to enrich analytical and decision-making skills through opportunities to practice problem definition, problem analysis, and problem solution creation. Students with any undergraduate major can be successful in the MBA curriculum; however, to properly prepare for MBA core classes students are required to possess or complete a group of foundation business courses.
* GRE or GMAT
(no more than 5 years old)
* Official transcripts of all schools attended
* Two letters of recommendations from instructors, employers, or others who know the applicant well
* A personal interview is recommended