What people are saying:
Business school information
Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global, experiential, research university built on a tradition of engagement with the world, creating a distinctive approach to education and research.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
This highly flexible and customizable degree is your opportunity to dive headfirst into the intricacies that separate market leaders from their competition. The program’s 50-credit-hour curriculum is divided into two segments: 13 core courses and five electives. The core courses serve to strengthen your foundational business knowledge while the elective courses enable you to focus on a particular concentration. To graduate with a general Online MBA, you can combine any five electives with the core coursework. To earn an Online MBA with a concentration, three of your five electives must be from a single concentration area. You can choose from 8 concentrations.
* • Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning • All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution • Current resume • Two
(2) letters of professional recommendation • Application essay • Non-refundable $100 application fee