Current program rank (FT)
Kellogg Executive MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Today's leaders must navigate business issues and interactions that cut across geographical boundaries and cultures. They must inspire conversations, ignite collaboration and integrate multiple perspectives to drive growth and innovation. At Kellogg, our rigorous curriculum, diverse faculty and unprecedented global learning experiences will give you the edge you need to impact a complex marketplace.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Kellogg School of Management enhances the development of experienced professionals and world-class leaders like you. Here in the company of the world’s most prominent executives, you will develop new frameworks for solving tough business problems while broadening your global network. Enrolling in Kellogg’s top-tier Executive MBA Program is one of the best investments you can make in your future.
You will learn with and from high-caliber classmates with a diversity of experience and global expertise, who will provide invaluable perspectives on universal business challenges. The lifelong connections you build, coupled with robust career support, will help you define your future as a high-impact leader.
The Kellogg Executive MBA Global Network fosters cross-cultural learning and collaboration with students from seven campuses around the world. Based in Canada, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the U.S., you’ll be joining the largest, most immersive network of its kind.
The top-tier EMBA program is specifically designed for accomplished professionals like you. The distinctive, rigorous curriculum and leadership development will enhance your skillset so you can lead confidently across all aspects of your organization.
* Two letters of recommendation
(one of which should be from your immediate supervisor)
* Time sponsorship letter from your organization
* Official transcripts
* Honor code agreement
Geographic representation/ Geographical origin:
by Financial Times ©