The Leadership MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Oklahoma City University, often referred to as OCU, is a coeducational, urban, private university historically affiliated with the United Methodist Church. Oklahoma City University began as Epworth University by local developer Anton Classen in the early 1900s.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
This program is designed for recent college graduates and career-changers. Accelerate your career in only one year. Attend classes with your designated cohort on-campus, during the day, to benefit from face-to-face classroom experiences, one-on-one input from knowledgeable faculty, personalized leadership coaching, and real-world learning experiences with business executives. The Leadership MBA is the only MBA program in the region to integrate a 16-week leadership course that offers personalized coaching as part of the core curriculum.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 500 to 750 word personal statement and purpose for seeking the degree
* Two letters of recommendation
* Professional resume including academic and professional accomplishments