What people are saying:
Business school information
Pepperdine University is a private, not-for-profit, coeducational research university affiliated with the Churches of Christ. In February 1937, against the backdrop of the Great Depression, George Pepperdine founded the university as a Christian liberal arts college in the city of Los Angeles.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The online MBA curriculum explores business fundamentals through the lens of 21st-century insights and strategies to prepare you for business in a digital world.
Course topics include leadership development, business tech, organizational behavior, profitability, financial management, processes and systems, regulatory issues, strategic management, and more.
You will have the opportunity to customize your MBA with one of seven concentrations:
- Business Analytics;
- Digital Innovation and Information Systems;
- Leadership and Managing Organizational Change;
- Global Business.
Classes begin in January, May, and August. Applications are accepted throughout the year and reviewed by the admissions committee on a rolling basis.