The Portland MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Portland State University is a public research university located in the southwest University District of downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. It was founded in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution for World War II veterans.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Portland is a city of trailblazers, a place of extraordinary originality and energy, where people find creative and sustainable ways to solve the most pressing problems.
The Portland MBA draws on the city’s innovative business people and entrepreneurs to deliver a unique experience that will elevate your career. Open to full- and part-time students at the most diverse campus in Oregon, you’ll join a select cohort of individuals who enrich the learning experience with a wide array of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. The Portland MBA is built on industry relationships, providing an immersive graduate business education that could only happen in Portland—and only at Portland State University.
The curriculum consists of 62 credit hours in total.
* Professional resume;
* Unofficial transcripts/mark sheets from each college or university attended;
* Official score reports for either GMAT or GRE;
* 3 application essays;
* Contact information for two professional references;
* Interview by the admissions committee;
by Financial Times ©