What people are saying:
Business school information
Quinnipiac University is a private, nonsectarian, coeducational university located in Hamden, Connecticut, at the foot of Sleeping Giant State Park. What became Quinnipiac University was founded in 1929 by Samuel W. Tator, a business professor and politician.
Quinnipiac University business education provides students with the critical foundations to enjoy long-term career success. Their programs are designed to connect students with the most promising careers of the future as the university's faculty creates engaging and impactful learning experiences. Student clubs, organizations and extracurricular activities provide many opportunities to apply what students have learned in the classroom to real-world environments and challenges.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Quinnipiac’s online Professional MBA delivers the skills necessary to work across cultures and lead organizations of all natures, sizes and structures — without interrupting your busy work schedule and other personal commitments. Our program offers a variety of career-focused electives to tailor your learning experience for maximum alignment with your career goals. This elective coursework builds on the foundational skills of the core curriculum, using those skills as a lens as you explore areas ranging from finance and marketing to entrepreneurship and health care management. The curriculum consists of 33 credit hours in total.
* Appropriate application form;
* Official transcripts from all institutions attended;
* Three professional or academic letters of recommendation, including at least one from a professional contact;
* One current resume;
* One personal statement/letter of intent;
* GMAT or GRE test scores ;