The IMBA program is 2 year full-time. It offers an Inspiration Track where students engage in experiential learning through Company visits (at least 5/semester) and connections to industry. Guest lecturers and CEOs are invited to the classroom to directly interact with MBA students. IMBA classes and company visits are often merged together to create the optimal learning environment for our students. All core courses will be completed in the first year. It is also possible for students to complete all the required credits needed for graduation within the first year. Most IMBA students will finish all course work in the first year so that they can embark on global opportunities in their second year while finding an internship and completing their thesis. IMBA students are required to complete a total of 46 credits as well as a graduation thesis.
Tuition fees CNY 356,000 (€ 45,088)
Length (months) 24
Program type International MBA
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
- Language Test: TOEFL 90 (minimum), IELTS 6 (minimum)
- Other: Application Materials: 1.Completed application form; 2.Two photocopies of bachelor or higher degree certificates; 3.Two original copies of official transcripts; 4.Official GMAT/GRE score; 5.Two recommendation letters; 6.Resume; 7.Two copies of the passport main page; 8.Four recent passport photos; 9.A non-refundable application fee of RMB 600 RMB;
- Male/Female students: 54% / 46%
- International students: 13%
by Financial Times ©
- Employed at three months: 95%
- Full-time faculty with PhD: 95%