Online Executive MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Rochester Institute of Technology is a private doctoral university within the town of Henrietta in the Rochester, New York metropolitan area. The Institute as it is known today began as a result of an 1891 merger between Rochester Athenæum, a literary society founded in 1829 by Colonel Nathaniel Rochester and associates, and The Mechanics Institute, a Rochester institute of practical technical trainingfor local residents founded in 1885 by a consortium of local businessmen including Captain Henry Lomb, co-founder of Bausch & Lomb.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The online executive MBA is designed for mid-to-upper level professionals seeking to hone their business and leadership skills in order to enhance their performance, assume greater responsibilities, and effectively position themselves for future opportunities. The flexibility of the online format cultivates collaboration yet allows for distance learning. At RIT, we know that executives want more than a simple transfer of business and management theory and concepts. They want a high level of engagement with faculty and especially with their peers. They want the opportunity to discuss, argue, compete, and collaborate with other seasoned managers on strategic and topical issues and projects. These are the essential features of the online executive MBA, and one that has direct and immediate applicability to their own professional development.
* Completed online application for admission;
* Official transcripts of academic record;
* Three letters of recommendation from professional references, one of which should be from a direct supervisor;
* Current résumé detailing all work experience;
* Personal statement;
* Admissions interview;