What people are saying:
Business school information
Roger Williams University is a private liberal arts university in Bristol, Rhode Island. Founded in 1956, it was named for theologian and Rhode Island cofounder Roger Williams.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA at Roger Williams University helps students gain the strategic thinking, problem solving and leadership skills to prepare you for the competitive business environment. The program combines classes in core business disciplines at our state-of-the-art Metro Campus in Providence with a required internship and international study to give you practical, real-world experience both at home and on the global stage.
The curriculum consists of total of 33 credit hours.
* Undergraduate business degree from an AACSB-accredited institution
* Letter of Intent
* Two letters of recommendation
* Official transcripts
* GMAT or GRE score