What people are saying:
Business school information
Saint Louis University is a private Roman Catholic four-year research university with campuses in St. Louis, Missouri, United States and Madrid, Spain. Founded in 1818 by Louis Guillaume Valentin Dubourg, It is the oldest university west of the Mississippi River and the second-oldest Jesuit university in the United States.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The one-year MBA at Saint Louis University's Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business is a cohort-based program that begins each summer and spans three terms — summer, fall and spring. This is a lockstep program with courses team-taught by faculty from different business disciplines to provide an integrated approach to solving business problems. SLU's one-year MBA program integrates data analytics throughout the curriculum to prepare graduates for successful careers making informed decisions in today's data-driven business environment. Saint Louis University's one-year MBA is a 48-credit hour program. Students attend all classes between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. During the summer, classes meet Monday through Friday. During fall and spring, classes meet Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Each cohort starts in June, taking 18.5 credit hours of integrated MBA courses. Students complete 14 credit hours in their fall term, during which they attend class Monday, Wednesday and Friday with a one-week global immersion experience in Hong Kong China as a part of their curriculum over winter break. The spring semester is comprised of 15.5 credits, which includes a six-credit industry practicum experience. Students complete their program of study in May.
* Completed online application;
* Two letters of recommendation;
* GMAT scores
(GRE scores are also accepted);
* Personal goal statement of fewer than 500 words;
* Interview with program director;