What people are saying:
Business school information
Santa Clara University is a private Jesuit university in Santa Clara, California. It has 5,499 full-time undergraduate students and 3,130 graduate students. Founded in 1851, Santa Clara University is the oldest operating institution of higher learning in California and the west coast of the United States and has remained in its original location for 167 years.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Executive MBA program challenges professionals who want to fine-tune their leadership skills. The program focuses on enabling you to manage innovation and change in a global marketplace, integrating business knowledge in a cross-functional curriculum. SCU's EMBA curriculum is rigorous and relevant and prepares you for innovative and impactful leadership in Silicon Valley. The program has 5 thematic terms where students will be intellectually challenged and work on intensive team projects, case assignments, simulations and workshops.
* Online application;
* GMAT/GRE scores;
* A 4-year bachelor's degree;
* Official transcripts from all colleges and/or university-level institutions attended;
* Personal statement;
* 2 letters of recommendation;
* Personal admission interview;